Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Narratives




The four photo sets above each tell a different story. To do this i used help from 2 students who are not in this photography class. I think this helped alot because they were not trying to learn this concept of photography, so their emotions and actions are not only genuine but also free and unrestricted.  ~ and fun (: ~ I found that using the B&W setting was best to convey the story. If you take a close look and think about what your seeing, you'll get the story :) 

9 comments:

  1. No matter how close I look I have no idea what is happening in the third story.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like some of the frames don't go as we'll with each other as I would have hoped. However, you made them all clear and they were all really creative and funy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your photos are interesting. My favorite is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your photos a lot. However, the third set is a bit unclear as to what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The third series is a bit unclear, but the others are solid. I liked the usage of black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots. I like the repetition of being pushed, but the third one is a little confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with your narrative series. I agree with you about using students outside of class because it added a more naturalistic and tone to every image. I really like how the second image focuses on perspective and different angles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Photos! I especially like your first and last narratives. I think the scene you portray of your model falling over the edge is very creative and interesting. It creates a very realistic and clear story for the viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job! showing a story through still images is hard but you succeeded in all of your sets! i also like that you used the concept of death/evil around the time of Halloween, and it also helps your entire series become more cohesive. well done Hadley!

    ReplyDelete