Thursday, February 28, 2013

Series Project (draft two)



For my latest post, I continued with my plan. This week's goal was to convey another world using the reflection. Last week i started off this assignment by walking around looking for every reflection i could find. i soon realized that was not the way to do this. THIS week, i walked around and let the reflections come to me. for every reflection i stood there with the camera for a while trying to get the perfect angle to show the reflection. In this weeks post my editing was also quite a bit different. As you can see, it isn't all B&W this week, some i've left the way they are and some i've slightly edited the color.















5 comments:

  1. great job. It is a very long series but they all look excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your third photo. All of your photos are interesting, but I feel like there are a few that don't illustrate the theme as well as others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a really good job of creating a new world through reflections. I think your first two photos were the most successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your second and last photos. The reflection you created in your second photo, makes the buildings look almost 3D and overlapping. The reflection from the window also gives the buildings a really nice tint to them. Keep up the good work and keep looking for creative scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked with reflection in my self portrait series and I think you did a great job. I love how you captured multiple scenes through windows and mirrors. Some of these are a little cluttered but I think it works for this series.

    ReplyDelete